Sunday, March 27, 2011

Week 5: His Fears



When I'm tempted to be fearful about the future or anything else the enemy tries to throw my way, I think of this picture of the shepherd and a lamb on my wall and the verse: "Be still and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10


"I sought the Lord, and He heard me, and delivered me from all my fears." ~ Psalm 34:4

Now let's pray for the men in our lives or the ones who will be! :)

Dear Lord, I pray that my husband will acknowledge You as a Father whose love is unfailing, whose strength is without equal, and in whose presence there is nothing to fear. Deliver him this day from fear that destroys and replace it with godly fear (Jeremiah 32:40). Teach him Your way, O Lord. Help him to walk in Your truth. May he have no fear of men, but rise up and boldly say, "The Lord is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me? (Hebrews 13:6).

"Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...